When purchasing tickets online from Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd, card details are transmitted through a secure server using STRIPE. Card data is not hosted by Bay Ferry Tours after processing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- Boarding times commence 15 minutes prior to departure. Passengers can check-ins 1hr prior to departure in our allocated Pre-Boarding Area (Nelson Bay only). Nelson Bay departures should proceed to our Pre-Boarding waiting area located in front of the Dolphin Wach Cafe at 40 Victoria Parade. Passengers who arrive after any scheduled departure time may not be permitted to board if the vessel has already unberthed from the departing wharf.
- Booking are not transferable to any other company and is available only for travel on the date shown therein.
- The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and will remain under the absolute control of Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd, and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel.
- Once on board a vessel, all persons are under the authority of the vessel’s Master and Company Management, and are expected to conduct themselves in a socially acceptable manner.
- Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger on the vessel. It is at the Master’s sole discretion to require a passenger to disembark the vessel without stating a specific reason therefore.
- No passenger is entitled to any particular seat on board the vessel. The seating arrangements of the passengers is on a first come first served basis, and shall be at the discretion of the Master of the vessel.
- A Family Ticket is valid for 2 Adults and 2 Children, or 2 Adults and 3 Children. The child age is between the ages of 5 – 15 years old. Children under 5 years old travel free of charge. Concession rate includes full time students, disability and Australian seniors upon presentation of student, disability or seniors card.
- Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd does not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to; war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any authorities, or failure of machinery (including vessel engines) or equipment or industrial action.
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our vessels.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel, vary or abandon the cruise either prior to or during the cruise if the Company or Master of the vessel considers that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew. Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any loss or expense incurred by the passengers caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- Should we find it necessary to abandon or cancel the cruise (or and portion thereof) after the cruise is actually on its way, or if delayed or diverted en-route for any reason, Bay Ferry Tours Pty Ltd will not be held liable in any way for the cost of any alternative mode of travel or for the cost of accommodation and meals or any other expenses incurred by the passenger.
- In the event a cruise does not operate for any reason, passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel OR a refund if pre-paid in full.
- Up to 50% cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled by the customer with less than 24 hours notice.
- Up to 100% cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled by the customer with less than 8 hours notice.
- Apart from the above cancellation and refund terms, no refund can be made should the holder of this booking fail to travel for any reason on the cruise booked.
- Care is taken to ensure passenger safety whilst on board our vessels. However, be warned that there are inherent risks by being aboard any vessel including but not limited to movement of the vessel, unpredictable sea conditions, unfamiliar design features such as chairs, water on decks etc.
- Entry onto our vessels is at the passengers own risk. Neither the owner, Master, nor any members of the crew will be liable for any injury to passengers, or damage to passengers property, however occurring.
- Fares and itinerary are subject to variation without notice.